Friday 28 August 2009

Trinity Poster

OMG my mac just died because I had inDesign open! This had better not be the demise of the Maccy King! Time to buy a hard disk drive methinks! Well this is the poster I designed to showcase my new Trinity typeface. I wanted to add a texture to the background but considering it made my mac die, I decided just to export it and be done with it:

trinityposter
I think, from carrying out this little experiment, that I'm not actually that interested in creating my own fonts. I prefer to use what has already been created by professionals. I like editing already made fonts but creating one from scratch is too much hassle. This experiment took a bit of time and it doesn't even look that good. I work better with body copy and so that is what I shall stick with.

No comments:

Post a Comment