Thursday 8 October 2009

Beauty In The Ordinary

These are the sample cover, spreads and flow chart that me and Jane are submitting for Leeds City Council's public art strategy. I'm happy with the spreads, especially with the full bleed images which I enjoyed working on a lot. The cover is pretty good considering we had to go out and take some photos ourselves but I'm really not happy with the flow chart. To begin with we just had the bubbles laid out in a grid but then we came up with the arrow to show hierarchy. It looks a bit better but not really that good. I don't think flow charts are really a strong point for either of us so we really struggled with coming up with a good enough idea. Hopefully Vanessa will like the spreads anyway.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6

No comments:

Post a Comment